Our Rehabilitation and Skilled Nursing Center supports each individual resident and their families—including those in advanced and later stages of Alzheimer’s and dementia. Medical assistance includes an emphasis on rehabilitation, recovery and comfort in a home-like setting. Our well-trained therapy specialists and staff offer friendly encouragement and support to help each person with their quality of life.
The majority of people, who utilize our rehabilitation services following a medical procedure and hospitalization, are able to reach their goals and return to their homes within 30 days.
See a photo tour of our campus Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Tour.
- Sub-acute care for individuals with short-term, intensive nursing needs
- Rehabilitation care with a focus on recovery and independence
- NEW Transitional Care Unit (TCU), an innovative program that helps reduce patient trips to the hospital
- Clinically specialized units that focus on cardiac, orthopedic and neurological rehabilitation
- Long-term care offering traditional, complete nursing assistance with daily living activities
- Support hospice care programs that provide for the emotional needs of those facing the end of life
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care provided by staff with specialized training for a high level of direct care focused on comfort and safety
For more information contact Admissions at 313.253.9739.